AUTOTECH  - Mobile Servicing And Repairs

Categories

Thanks.
welcome
powered by

My Blog

Welcome

Welcome to my new website. I have tried to get together all the infomation I can for the services that I offer and hope that it has been helpful to you. I would welcome any thoughts or comments you may have and look forward to hearing from you soon. Also please feel free to ask about any problems or queries you may have with your car/van and I will try to help out the best I can. Thanks for taking the time to read......Jamie.

10 Comments to Welcome:

Comments RSS
James Henderson on 17 September 2011 13:57
Hi, checked out your website, it's very informative and easy to use, prices seem very reasonable also, I'll be calling you soon for a service on my car.
Reply to comment

Berenice on 26 September 2011 17:20
A big thank you to Jamie for coming to my house and fixing my car. It is now driving like a dream, and although it is 20 years old (fingers crossed) no more problems. I would highly recommended Jamie; he explains everything very clearly and I personally felt he was extremely trustworthy.
Reply to comment

Steve Engel on 23 November 2011 14:36
I cannot praise Jaimie enough! He put himself out for me despite me being a first time customer. He kept me abreast of what he was doing and why. He gave me options and an honest appraisal of how the repairs should be tackled. He repaired the car swiftly and very professionally. I would not hesitate in recommending Jamie and indeed my ex wanted his details for her car's repairs. As to value for money, he can't be beaten in my opinion.
Reply to comment

Lauren on 19 December 2011 16:14
Cannot thank Jamie enough as he's saved my familys xmas!! Car failed its mot last Friday and the garage quoted £800 for it to be sorted!! Had been given Jamies number by a family member and he's sorted the car today in an hr and a half AND got it through a new mot test all for under £120! Very hardworking and honest!! Will be contacting him the next time any troubles arise.
Reply to comment

Nim on 04 January 2012 23:11
Great service! I needed an alternator changed, Jamie turned up the next day and fitted the new one I supplied in an hour and a half so fantastic value for money! Jamie came across as a very honest and reliable guy! I would recommended his skills to anyone looking for a fast and honest service!
Reply to comment

Lee on 22 January 2012 09:46
Faultless service. Parts ordered, picked up and fitted in days. I was constantly updated by Jamie and found him to be very trustworthy & honest. At last I have found an honest mechanic that does not overcharge, Jamie will be my 1st port of call for any repairs etc that need to be done. Keep up the good work mate.
Reply to comment

Marco on 01 February 2012 16:02
Great Service from Jamie, He made my day twice in the the space of a week, I had spotted him from this website, and had a problem with the Clutch/Gears, but Jamie looked at it an sorted it for me, I then booked my car in for an MOT the next week with him, and he picked up on the time agreed, and he kept me updated on the progres and fixed the required issues for me brilliantly. I would absolutely recommended his skills to anyone looking for a fast and honest service, and will contact hime soon again for some other car stuff that i need sorted.
Reply to comment

Lesley on 02 February 2012 10:31
Thankyou Jamie for an outstanding service. I rang on the Tuesday and Jamie was out promptly the following morning. I recommend him highly to anyone looking for a reliable, friendly service, and shall be using him again in the near future. Thankyou
Reply to comment

Gupta on 08 July 2012 00:13
Sorted my car after an MOT failure very efficiently with no fuss. Thanks!
Reply to comment

dennis on 24 September 2013 15:56
I found Jamie helpful friendly and punctual, had fault lights on abs and engine management. diagnosed faults and stripped down printed circuit board and cured fault without changing a load of equipment. also serviced rear handbrake drums, all at very competitive prices. Thanks again.
Reply to comment